Sage Doyle has nominated me again for yet another award – the Very Inspiring Blogger. A great big thank you again to Sage for this! 🙂 http://sagedoyle.wordpress.com
I have added it to the sidebar with the other awards and now I really must start nominating some of my awards to other people…
So the Liebster Award is for young blogs – usually of less than 200 followers but I’ve stretched this a bit – and requires you to ask your nominees to answer some questions and I have now come up with those.. so here are the questions, and I’ve tried not to be too obvious but:
- what is your first memory?
- what was your most embarrassing moment?
- as a teenager who was your role model?
- which book do you wish you had written?
- are there multiple realities? or just the one that we all experience the same?
- where [location] was your first kiss?
- which island would you most like to live on?
- when writing a thank you letter do you type or use pen and notepaper?
- paint or wallpaper in your bedroom?
- favourite nightwear?
So my nominees for this Liebster award are:
The Very Inspiring Award asks you to state 7 things about yourself that are different and Sage actually inspired me here as to what to write. so here they are:
7 things about my wardrobe:
- I used to wear hotpants when I was 16.
- I was a hippy with bare feet when I was 17.
- I used to have my eyes outlined as per Cleopatra with heavy balck eyeliner and triangles at the end inset with green or blue eyeshadow
- I wore very long beaded earrings, even with feathers on them in my hippy phase
- At uni I was the first person they had seen in a long skirt – ankle length
- I wore tights of many colours with these skirts – yellow, lime green, blue etc
- I dyed my hair when it got too grey all sort of shades from deep burgundy, to pink streaks in my fringe- that was a disaster they were too pink – to blonde to brown and…..
My awardees for the Very Inspiring Award are:
In contrast the awards ‘Blog of the Year’ and Makes My Heart Smile don’t require anything more than nominees. So here they are:
Blog of the Year goes to:
Makes My Heart Smile goes to:
- A Liebster Award (mydailyminefield.com)
- The Liebster Award (rawansohdy.wordpress.com)
- One More Award to the List… (85degrees.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (patriciaddrury.com)
- The Liebster Award (barbarastanley.net)
- Award Time! The Liebster … (teepee12.wordpress.com)
- Drum roll please.. (alwaysandie.wordpress.com)
- Hello, Liebster. We Meet At Last…! (allthosesmallthings.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award! (gegallas.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award… (mandyevebarnett.com)