Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.
I will respect that not everybody needs to be perfect. Sometime just knitting is enough.
See Knitting Meditations
Also Erma Bombeck says:
I have a hat. It is graceful and feminine and gives me a certain dignity, as if I were attending a funeral or something…
So there are 5 reasons to knit a hat:
- They are a small project;
- A great deal of body heat is lost through the head;
- A great hat makes up for a bad hair day;
- They knit up very quickly;
- Even timid dressers will wear a hat.